Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PLEASE HELP ME! Pearlized Paper for Invitation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
writer-wife

writer-wife

Number of posts : 17

PLEASE HELP ME! Pearlized Paper for Invitation Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE HELP ME! Pearlized Paper for Invitation   PLEASE HELP ME! Pearlized Paper for Invitation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Hello. I am looking for "pearlized paper" for invitations. I have called all the numbers in the suppliers directory of philpirnting, no one supplies it---or maybe there's another term for it?

I believe that there's a supplier here in the Philippines since most thermographers use it. here's a sample: https://www.yourinvitationplace.com/Detail.aspx?ItemNum=T1234&WebName=beourguest

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME! Please? Please again? And please one more time? I am desperate. I have asked my husband to go to Recto to look for it, he did not find any. Again, please help me. Smile
Back to top Go down
presstech

presstech

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELP ME! Pearlized Paper for Invitation   PLEASE HELP ME! Pearlized Paper for Invitation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:14 am

Delpa Specialties is one of the leading suppliers of special paper and board. I suggest that you visit their office in Paco and have a look at their large assortment of stocks. They may have substitute stocks available. Bring a sample, if possible.

Star Paper has a department for special papers.

I have also seen some A4 cut sized pearlized Board in National Bookstore. The supplier info is listed in the packaging. sunny
Back to top Go down
writer-wife

writer-wife

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELP ME! Pearlized Paper for Invitation   PLEASE HELP ME! Pearlized Paper for Invitation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:32 pm

Thank you so much, Sir. I guess they have another term for it that's why they said they didnt have it. Star Paper doesn't have it, they are our supplier but they said they dont have it. Thanks again!

By the way, I think the number on the website (philprinting) is incorrect because I called and the one who answered said I may have been given the wrong number. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELP ME! Pearlized Paper for Invitation   PLEASE HELP ME! Pearlized Paper for Invitation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP ME! Pearlized Paper for Invitation
Page 1 of 1