Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I WANT TO START AN OFFSET PRINTING & DIGITAL PRINTING BIZ!!

Go down 
+4
andyzhang0415
lixinmachinery
printmac_trading
TREBLA
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TREBLA

Number of posts : 1

I WANT TO START AN OFFSET PRINTING & DIGITAL PRINTING BIZ!! Empty
PostSubject: I WANT TO START AN OFFSET PRINTING & DIGITAL PRINTING BIZ!!   I WANT TO START AN OFFSET PRINTING & DIGITAL PRINTING BIZ!! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:27 pm

For almost 3 months now, I have been doing some research, collecting information on how to start an Offset Printing Press or Digital Printing, perhaps both at the same time. I have very little know-how in Offset Printing and a bit familiar in Digital Printing even in silk screen which I think I can developed in a long run. But of course i have to hires a skilled staff & operator.

I have no problem with regards to Biz Location coz, I own a place which is very close to the Biz Market like Schools, colleges, Hospitals, Provincial Capitol, Town hall & many others establishments that may provably be a good market prospects.

Hence! I'll appreciates what ever positive feed back and tips you can give to me in starting this kind of Biz.

To the like of:

1.) Offset Printing Machine one or two color, cutter base, plate maker (Second hand brand) approx. how much the set?
2.) Pricing method?
3.) Raw Material supplier?
4.) Approximate Total Capital to run the Biz in first 3 months time?? Any Idea?
4.) I am sure I should have many more question to ask which I don't know yet! Just tell me what you know in this Biz...

Thank you so much...
Back to top Go down
printmac_trading

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: re: offset, cutter and plate making machines   I WANT TO START AN OFFSET PRINTING & DIGITAL PRINTING BIZ!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Dear Sir,

Sir if you decided to set-up offset printing please don't hesitate to contact me for queries. We are dealer of 2nd hand refurbished printing machineries for 2 decades or so already. We are gladly to help you set-up your printing press depending on your demands. Thank you
Back to top Go down
lixinmachinery

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO START AN OFFSET PRINTING & DIGITAL PRINTING BIZ!!   I WANT TO START AN OFFSET PRINTING & DIGITAL PRINTING BIZ!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:30 pm

I'm very happy to be here. let me introduce myself.
our company produces the laminating and coating/polish machinery.
Also can be customized.
The “Lixin” product line with 5 series, covering Intelligent High-speed precision rotary cutter, UV Automatic Coating/Vanishing machine, Water-soluble/base laminating machine, Vertical/bridge high precision and multiduty laminating machine, Inkjet printing.
if intrested, pls check our web: www.lixin-china.com

Or, if everyone has any questions about the laminating and UV coating machine, let me know. i'm glad to answer them. my email: lixinmachinery@vip.163.com

Back to top Go down
http://www.lixin-china.com
andyzhang0415

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Let me solve your problems.   I WANT TO START AN OFFSET PRINTING & DIGITAL PRINTING BIZ!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Our company name is liaoning zhongye technology and industry development Co..ltd that is the largest exporter of large format printer and related products in china.
The products made by our company include large format printer, digital printing media, ink, sign related products, heat press machines and supplies, banner stands & display, printer spare parts. You can browse our website to learn our more details by searching key words of zhongye printer on the google. or you can contact me directly by Skype or Gtalk.

We can supply you digital printers and printing material, the quality of our commodity is not only very good, but the price is very favorable.

Mr. andy zhang,
sale manager.
Gtalk: andyzhang0415
Back to top Go down
billy

billy

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: digital offset   I WANT TO START AN OFFSET PRINTING & DIGITAL PRINTING BIZ!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:27 pm

I can give you idea, when it comes to digital press.
in this field, very critical is
1.paper compatibility the more the better
2. paper thickness, thick and thin , size -biggest to smallest
3. Cost of ownership
a) 2.5M plus click charge or b) 1M no click charge
4. Service
5. printer consistency ( very few can give you consistent prints )
Back to top Go down
romelv

romelv

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO START AN OFFSET PRINTING & DIGITAL PRINTING BIZ!!   I WANT TO START AN OFFSET PRINTING & DIGITAL PRINTING BIZ!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Sad to say na this thread na humingi ng advice is bombarded with offers. Offers are not bad, pero sana nadoon sya sa tamang lugar.

Anyway, ako rin ay naghahanap ng sagot sa mga ganitong katanungan. Kay sir billy po. Ano po ba ng ibg sabihin ng a) 2.5M plus click charge or b) 1M no click charge hindi ko talaga mainindihan. Salamat po.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mathalino.com
billy

billy

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO START AN OFFSET PRINTING & DIGITAL PRINTING BIZ!!   I WANT TO START AN OFFSET PRINTING & DIGITAL PRINTING BIZ!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:50 am

romelv wrote:
Sad to say na this thread na humingi ng advice is bombarded with offers. Offers are not bad, pero sana nadoon sya sa tamang lugar.

Anyway, ako rin ay naghahanap ng sagot sa mga ganitong katanungan. Kay sir billy po. Ano po ba ng ibg sabihin ng a) 2.5M plus click charge or b) 1M no click charge hindi ko talaga mainindihan. Salamat po.

Sorry romelv, ngayon lang ulit ako nagbubuklat.

Click Charge - agreement ng buyer at supplier na sa Bawat labas ng papel sa digital printer mo ay may kaukulang bayad, iba ang click charge sa a4 b/w, a4 colored, a3or 12x18 b/w a3 or 12x18 color. kapalit nito ay unlimited service (weeeh) at supplies ike toner at ibang consumables.

Kung wala ka pang masyadong piniprint - walang kwenta ang click charge.
Pero kong marami ka na piniprint maganda ang may click charge.

iba pa ang bayad mo sa mismong printer. so pag nagcompute ka ng ROI isama mo depreciation ng printer mo.

Kailangan i consider mo ang monthly volume mo sa isang buwan at ikumpara mo sa makina.
ex. kaya mong mag print ng 500,000 a4 sa isang buwan pero ang printer mo ay 200,000 sa isang buwn lang. laspag agad ang printer mo. ok lang kung naka click charge contract ka. pero sa susunod na contract mo tataasan ng supplier ang click charge mo.

Pwede mo akong tawagan in case na kailangan mo pa ng inpormasyon.
Sana ay naipaliwanag ko ng mabuti.
Back to top Go down
printwaiter

printwaiter

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: About Prima Printing Waiter CO.,LTD   I WANT TO START AN OFFSET PRINTING & DIGITAL PRINTING BIZ!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Our company name is About Prima Printing Waiter CO.,LTD that is the largest exporter of large format printer and related products in china.
The products made by our company include large format printer, digital printing media, ink, sign related products, heat press machines and supplies, banner stands & display, printer spare parts. You can browse our website to learn our more details by searching key words of zhongye printer on the google. or you can contact me directly by Skype or MSN.

We can supply you digital printers and printing material, the quality of our commodity is not only very good, but the price is very favorable.

Mrs. amy li,

Back to top Go down
http://www.printingwaiter.com
hannah mae

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO START AN OFFSET PRINTING & DIGITAL PRINTING BIZ!!   I WANT TO START AN OFFSET PRINTING & DIGITAL PRINTING BIZ!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:35 pm

for inquiries regarding on large format printer.. you can reach me at 09322428712.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO START AN OFFSET PRINTING & DIGITAL PRINTING BIZ!!   I WANT TO START AN OFFSET PRINTING & DIGITAL PRINTING BIZ!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I WANT TO START AN OFFSET PRINTING & DIGITAL PRINTING BIZ!!
Page 1 of 1