Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

survey lang po para maiba naman

Go down 
+24
JhunRuby
mscloee
ytet
dan
vincentheat16
Luigi
Kofi Baracko
Alex Dulay
ea
jedmaster
theovercomer
blanketman
charoth
frgman59
SuperTrooper
f2sangreo
Sandman
zeleevin
joselito r. fajardo
presstech
keystone
ibler
billy
Flexoto
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sandman

Sandman

Number of posts : 404

survey lang po para maiba naman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: survey lang po para maiba naman   survey lang po para maiba naman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:31 pm

nap wrote:
HI to all, my full name is Napoleon Guerrero pero Nap lang pwede na, I am working in dubai for 8 yrs na as a Field Engineer. Our company is the Dealer for Esko Artwork and Xrite mostly the former Gretag Macbeth products. We also have machines for automatic ink dispensing and software for ink formulation. We also supply machines for diemakers (folding and corrugated cartons).

I believe that joining forums like this is very informative and will try share my own ideas and experiences within my capacity.

Hi Nap. Welcome to our forum. As an X-Rite dealer in UAE do you also do calibration and re-certification of measuring devices? Normally, we send our SpectroEye and EyeOnes to Switzerland to have it re-certified. Kailangan kasi namin ito for the ISO 9001 audit.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
nap

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: survey lang po para maiba naman   survey lang po para maiba naman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:41 pm

Hi Larry, sa ngayon hindi pa, we only sell, install and train users. Pag sira not related sa sensor at light source we are also trained to fix them.

Nap
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

Number of posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: survey lang po para maiba naman   survey lang po para maiba naman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Thanks Nap. Will be in Dubai Feb. 8 -9 for the Middle East Conference. Hope to see you there.
Back to top Go down
nap

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: survey lang po para maiba naman   survey lang po para maiba naman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Okay, or baka nandyan kami sa Dammam early december this yr, so maybe may chance na magkita tayo earlier, anyway wala pa final na schedule.
Back to top Go down
PK CTP

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: survey lang po para maiba naman   survey lang po para maiba naman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:31 pm

[b]HELLO
WE ARE IN TO SELLING OF USED IMAGESETTERS AND ALSO CTP MACHINES
WE ALSO SELL IMAGE SETTER FILMS FOR FUJI AND ALSO SELL CTP PLATES
PRESENTLY WE CAN 100 % PROMISE YOU TO GIVE YOU THE LOWEST PRICE IN THE PHILIPPINES FOR BOTH CTP AND CTF OR COLOR SEPERATION OUTPUT PRICE.....
FOR PRINTERS WHO USUALLY USE THE TRADITIONAL FILM OR COLORSEPERATION OUTPU MAY I SUGGEST TO TRY THE CTP METHOD....
PLEASE CONTACT KC (09188090909)
PlLEASE GIVE US A TRY YOUR COST WILL DRASTICALLY GO DOWN
THKS GOD BLESS
Back to top Go down
lixinmachinery

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: survey lang po para maiba naman   survey lang po para maiba naman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:29 pm

I'm very happy to be here. let me introduce myself.
our company produces the laminating and coating/polish machinery.
Also can be customized.
The “Lixin” product line with 5 series, covering Intelligent High-speed precision rotary cutter, UV Automatic Coating/Vanishing machine, Water-soluble/base laminating machine, Vertical/bridge high precision and multiduty laminating machine, Inkjet printing.
if intrested, pls check our web: www.lixin-china.com

Or, if everyone has any questions about the laminating and UV coating machine, let me know. i'm glad to answer them. my email: lixinmachinery@vip.163.com

Back to top Go down
http://www.lixin-china.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: survey lang po para maiba naman   survey lang po para maiba naman - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

survey lang po para maiba naman
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filipino Printers Forum :: General Category :: General Discussions-
Jump to: