Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Operation and Parts Manual

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
soul2181

Number of posts : 9

Operation and Parts Manual Empty
PostSubject: Operation and Parts Manual   Operation and Parts Manual Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:27 pm

Hello! Very Happy

Just want to ask where can I buy a Operation and Parts Manual for Heidelberg K series?

Is there a store that sell books such as this?

I'l greatly appreciate your response, Thank you in advance! Smile
Back to top Go down
ibler

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Operation and Parts Manual   Operation and Parts Manual Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:43 pm

ASk it from heidelberg. Im sure they have it.
Back to top Go down
soul2181

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Operation and Parts Manual   Operation and Parts Manual Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 2:21 am

ibler,

I called Heidelberg today and they said they don't anymore sell Operations Manual for old machine such as K series press.

And for the Parts Manual they still have to order a copy from Germany and it cost around Php4,500.00.

Thank you so much for your suggestion but if you come to know of a cheaper one kahit 2nd hand, please let me know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ibler

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Operation and Parts Manual   Operation and Parts Manual Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 10:25 pm

soul,

i remember one time that there was this guy selling heidelberg manuals off ebay. if i remember correctlym he was giving them at 50. I was about to get one but never really got around to doing so. i know i have a parts manual somewhere. let me just look for it. im just not sure where i placed it. never really gotten around to using it coz heidelberg parts are a bit pricey.
Back to top Go down
degz

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Operation and Parts Manual   Operation and Parts Manual Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:01 pm

Hi!

Im also looking for operator and service manual for ABdick 1800 series offset duplicator. Just bought one and still doing some minor repairs.

Thanx
Alex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation and Parts Manual   Operation and Parts Manual Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation and Parts Manual
Page 1 of 1