Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Print Philippines 2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CIECAM

CIECAM

Number of posts : 58

Print Philippines 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Print Philippines 2010   Print Philippines 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:01 am

The Recently Concluded Print Philippines held in World Trade Last September 15 to 18, 2010. I visited the event twice, 15th and 16th. I have Noticed that in Directory List of Exhibitors that Fuji Xerox did not joined, also HP - maybe represented by Norde since the indigo was there. Epson was not there too. Print Chemicals showed thier CTP as well as Kodak's CTP with Ideal Marketing. Canon's Imagepress C1+ and black & white production machine. Ubix is representing Konica Minolta.
Back to top Go down
icon22

icon22

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Print Philippines 2010   Print Philippines 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:57 am

Hi Ciecam.
What is your impression of the exhibition? Marami bang visitors? Ok ba ang mga booths?
I did not attend; because the list of exhibitors was not impressive. Parang sayang lang ang panahon ko.
Back to top Go down
CIECAM

CIECAM

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Print Philippines 2010   Print Philippines 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:37 pm

icon22 wrote:
Hi Ciecam.
What is your impression of the exhibition? Marami bang visitors? Ok ba ang mga booths?
I did not attend; because the list of exhibitors was not impressive. Parang sayang lang ang panahon ko.

Sa world trade kasi ginanap so I think maganda yong arrangement and flow of traffic.
For the attendees, I did not stay much. yong first day, hapon na ko and not much attendees, second day marami students, 3rd and fourrth day wala ako don. Ang malaki ang booth ay si Canon, ideal and norde and gakken greatwall. the rest ay small.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Print Philippines 2010   Print Philippines 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Print Philippines 2010
Page 1 of 1