Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New member looking for a certain machine and materials

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kuroihikari

Number of posts : 1

New member looking for a certain machine and materials Empty
PostSubject: New member looking for a certain machine and materials   New member looking for a certain machine and materials Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:55 pm

Hello po. I'm a new member, and we're trying to expand our business in order to include some products similar to printing products.

We're trying to produce military nameplates, at sabi ng mother ko, yung machine na she saw na ginagamit was some sort of press were they arrange letters in order to stamp into some sort of 2mm thick PVC material.

So my questions are:
1. I once saw an ad for a stamping machine used in book binding that stamps it with heat, would this machine work on PVC?
2. If it does, anyone know a good supplier?
3. If it doesn't, does anyone have a decent cheap alternative (that isn't the incredibly expensive laser engraver?).
4. The PVC we need is some sort of 2mm thick PVC with a black coating and white interior, so that when it's stamped, the white interior comes out. Anyone know where we can find this PVC?
5. Also, anyone know any info or links to tutorials that can help me analyse the feasibility of starting up a printing business? Nasa loob po kasi kami ng military base.
Back to top Go down

New member looking for a certain machine and materials
Page 1 of 1