Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking For Stitching Machine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cancer69

Number of posts : 28

Looking For Stitching Machine Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Stitching Machine   Looking For Stitching Machine Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:36 am

Hi Guys!

I'm presently looking for a stitching machine 3/4" or 1" capacity. Please contact me at 0929-8165598. Thank you
Back to top Go down
presstech

presstech

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Stitching Machine   Looking For Stitching Machine Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:51 am

One of the known experts in stitching machines is Mang David. He can recommend what is suitable to your needs. He also sells stitching machines which are personally reconditioned by him. His number is 5646015.

You can also try Calzar Trading. They usually have stocks of stitching machines. I suggest the Bostitch single head which have a saddle which rotates for side stitching. Parts for bostitch are also readily available. Call Mang Louie at 09063077528.
Back to top Go down
cancer69

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Stitching Machine   Looking For Stitching Machine Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:28 pm

thank you sir presstech!
Back to top Go down
cancer69

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Stitching Machine   Looking For Stitching Machine Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:19 pm

sir presstech:

do you know anybody selling single station perfect binder?
Back to top Go down
presstech

presstech

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Stitching Machine   Looking For Stitching Machine Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:30 am

Actually, I just purchased 1 unit this month for a binding company that I am setting up. It's a Minabinda Mark II. I inspected 2 other units (Horizon & Bourg) but didn't like them. I personally prefer Minabinda and PBM for single station binders. They are simple, dependable and have good resale.

I will let you know when I find another unit.
Back to top Go down
cancer69

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Stitching Machine   Looking For Stitching Machine Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:34 am

how much is the price range of Minabinda sir?
Back to top Go down
presstech

presstech

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Stitching Machine   Looking For Stitching Machine Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:50 am

The price of a good condition Sulby Minabinda Mark I would be about P200,000.
A Mark II should be about P250,000.
Prices are affected by the condition of the machine and the source, whether dealer or user.
Back to top Go down
vincentheat16

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Stitching Machine   Looking For Stitching Machine Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:05 pm

GOOD DAY AKINTO MARKETING CORP, HAS ONE STATION PERFECT BINDING MACHINE WHICH HAS HOLMELT GLUE FINISH. CONTACT NUMBER IS 09236578100 LOOK FOR MARLON
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Stitching Machine   Looking For Stitching Machine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For Stitching Machine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filipino Printers Forum :: Printing in General :: Buy and Sell-
Jump to: