Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vincentheat16

Number of posts : 57

FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO) Empty
PostSubject: FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO)   FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:13 pm

hello guys, Im a system consultant of an exclusive distributor of digital printing equipments and also finishing products, maybe some of you know my company( AKINTO MARKETING CORP.) By the way if you have or into starting a business in printing, my company does have a great program to help out those who would like to have thier own machine for printing such as duplicators(riso). It is called the FREE USE PROMO, i could discuss the details if you want to inquire bout it, just give me a call 09236578100 or leave a message to my secretary at 723-7120 im happy to help out too. also yung may mga existing riso machine na sirain at masakit na sa ulo ang maintenance cost, mahal na consumables and low tech quality, we welcome trade in at a reasonable cost. Dun nga pla sa Promo na free use 3 yrs zero maintenance ang printers, to a vail you have to give a refundable deposit and buy an initial set of consumbles para sa unit na ipapahiram namin this is specially made para sa mga printers kesa mag invest ng mahal eh pahiramin na lng ng company namin ng duplicating machine (riso). Sa mga printers na wala pa nito its an oppurtunity to have one at a very low investment cost. Makatulong ito sa pagprint natin ng mga meduim volume run yung hindi na kailangan na ioffset pa, mas makasave kayo and still have your quality of printing at i speedy production at a low cost. Some of our valued client are Quiapo Printing, Diamond Printing Press, Abacus Digital Prints, N.U Printing, DGR bookbinding, De Lumen Press, and may more to mention an printers din, they found out that benefit of having one unit our akinto duplicator is worth nothing to lose but more to gain. feek free to contact me if you have inquiry about the mechanics of the FREE USE PROMO. Best wishes to all and God Bless
Back to top Go down
jimson

jimson

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO)   FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:10 pm

How would you compare Akinto from RISO, and Akinto from DUPLO? Riso and Duplo are the more popular brands of Digital Duplicating technology, right?
Back to top Go down
vincentheat16

PostSubject: Re: FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO)   FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:56 pm

dear jimson,

THATS RIGHT RISO HAS BEEN A COMMON NAME ON DIGITAL DUPLICATORS, ALSO DULPO IS NOT QUITE BAD, OUR BRAND DIFFER FROM THEM IN TERMS OF COMPUTER INTERFACE CAPABILITY, ALL OUR MODELS FROM ENTRY LEVEL TO OUR A3 UNIT OUR COMPUTER INTERFACE LAHAT, VERY AFFORDABLE UN CONSUMBLES NAMIN AT UP MOST QUALITY IN PRINT, SO YOU CAN COMPETE VERY COMPETITIVELY USING OUR BRAND AROUN 20 TO 30 PERCENT AND INCOME OR MA SAVE M USING ANG MACHINE NAMIN. AND BEST OF ALL PINAPAHIRAM NAMIN YUN UNIT SA NGAYON FOR FREE. CONSUMBLES LNG BILHIN MO, WALA MONTHLY QUOTA, NO HIDDEN CHARGES, SOME OF OUR CLIENT NA MAY RISO AT DUPLO NA KUMUKUHA PA NG UNIT NAMIN DAHIL NGA PO LIBRE ITO.. 3 YRS SAGOT NAMIN ANG MAINTENANCE MO. SO WIN WIN SITUATION TAYO DITO. TAWAG KA SA AKIN SO THAT I COULD EXPLAIN TO YOU IN PERSON. 09236578100 THANKS
Back to top Go down
jedmaster

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO)   FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:35 pm

vincentheat16 wrote:
dear jimson,

THATS RIGHT RISO HAS BEEN A COMMON NAME ON DIGITAL DUPLICATORS, ALSO DULPO IS NOT QUITE BAD, OUR BRAND DIFFER FROM THEM IN TERMS OF COMPUTER INTERFACE CAPABILITY, ALL OUR MODELS FROM ENTRY LEVEL TO OUR A3 UNIT OUR COMPUTER INTERFACE LAHAT, VERY AFFORDABLE UN CONSUMBLES NAMIN AT UP MOST QUALITY IN PRINT, SO YOU CAN COMPETE VERY COMPETITIVELY USING OUR BRAND AROUN 20 TO 30 PERCENT AND INCOME OR MA SAVE M USING ANG MACHINE NAMIN. AND BEST OF ALL PINAPAHIRAM NAMIN YUN UNIT SA NGAYON FOR FREE. CONSUMBLES LNG BILHIN MO, WALA MONTHLY QUOTA, NO HIDDEN CHARGES, SOME OF OUR CLIENT NA MAY RISO AT DUPLO NA KUMUKUHA PA NG UNIT NAMIN DAHIL NGA PO LIBRE ITO.. 3 YRS SAGOT NAMIN ANG MAINTENANCE MO. SO WIN WIN SITUATION TAYO DITO. TAWAG KA SA AKIN SO THAT I COULD EXPLAIN TO YOU IN PERSON. 09236578100 THANKS

sir hi! good day! i'm quite interested and intrigue at the same time with your proposal regarding the free use and maintenance etc.. of the duplicating machine.. i already have a duplicator right now but using only 1 color. i've read that you entertain or already have clients with existing duplicators and so i'm wondering what are the requirements if i would like to avail your offer. I was thinking of using it for our different color requirements.. please send me more details regarding your offer, company or proposal if any.. i'll reply as soon as i receive your message. thanks! and good day!
Back to top Go down
fotostuff

PostSubject: Re: FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO)   FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:03 am

i acquire their free riso about 1.5 yrs ago na yata. ok naman makina. ang deal nila ay bibili ka ng consumables around 30t pesos initial order.
then libre na gamit ng makina. pag naubos ang ink, order ka na lang uli free deliver at ok naman maintenance. nagkaproblema kami dati medyo malakas sa ink yun makina pero binigyan kami ng extra ink at inayos ang drum para di maging malakas sa ink. i suggest na imonitor kung ilan reams ang tinatakbo ng 1 tube ng ink para may basis kung may problem sa ink at mai feedback sa kanila.

nga pala i have a heidelberg cylinder diecut, pede gamitin pang number at diecut, size 15x22. di gaanu nagagamit kaya benta ko na lang kung may interesado. thanks contact me at 09233586245
Back to top Go down
jedmaster

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO)   FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:25 am

ah ok.. thanks for the reply.. the deal looks good, i'll try to study more first.. btw, he posted his number pala.. i guess i missed it.. hehehe.. thanks again! good day!
Back to top Go down
jimson

jimson

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO)   FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:03 pm

if you want to start a print business and you dont have the capitalization for it, they can grab it. But once they are more professional, they need a reliable machine and a reputable supplier. As per experience, ang dami na-experience na downtime using their machine. They had to replace it twice. Its not a superb machine pero pwede na pagtiyagaan habang wala pang pera.
Back to top Go down
vincentheat16

PostSubject: upgraded version of duplicator   FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:04 pm

if you want to start a print business and you dont have the capitalization for it, they can grab it. But once they are more professional, they need a reliable machine and a reputable supplier. As per experience, ang dami na-experience na downtime using their machine. They had to replace it twice. Its not a superb machine pero pwede na pagtiyagaan habang wala pang pera.

dear sir jimson...

apparently we had improve the models of duplicators and its interface to computer connectivity about 2 years now and its still on the stage for planning and developing new breeds of duplicator for the printers industry to be able to accomodate its entire printing requirements.. we have a model of interface that can do edge to edge printing for A3 type by compter interface printing.. also we had a new variety of digital printers inclined for printing pvc i.d at cost of 21 pesos per print.. maybe your discussing is during our first year in the market as we venture in the industry of printing, we all come at a stage of improvement even those who you pointed out as reputable still has its whole to patch. what makes us unique to them is we try to be a partner of our client as they grow we truly support them at all the things they might be needing to understand the business of printing. we dont only sell the units we sell to tem is the entire system of the business they venturing. so the risk is entirely on to us and to make them profitable using the machines we are promoting, do you have a unit of our brand sir, may i ask what is your business name so that i could check out your unit personally. if you would like you may call me at my number at 09236578100. Feel free to call me sir.

thanks for that response.

god bless
Back to top Go down
______

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO)   FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:47 pm

ilang bottles ng ink naman yung kasama sa intial package?

any cost per copy computation?
Back to top Go down
vincentheat16

PostSubject: set of supplys   FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:14 am

ilang bottles ng ink naman yung kasama sa intial package?

any cost per copy computation?

sir ang mga set of supplys po na kasma sa promo ay

30 cart of ink ang cost po ay 707

at

3 rolls of master na 3125 po ang cost per roll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO)   FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE USE PROMO DIGITAL DUPLICATOR (RISO)
Page 1 of 1