Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jacque

Number of posts : 1

HELLO EVERYONE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HELLO EVERYONE!!!!   HELLO EVERYONE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:43 pm

im so glad ive came across this site. gosh! this is what i need and been looking for so long.
anyway, are you all men?????i just noticed...correct me if im wrong..

well, let me introduce myself...im married with one cute daughter, 1 year old. i am a law librarian in one of the home of the bar topnotchers as of present result of 2007 Bar Exams!!,,hehehe,,

my husband is the one inline with printing because he is an operator for almost 6 years, and now we are trying to have our own clients in pritning, though we have no machines, our beloved ninong who passed away last february welocmed us to his own family printing business. my husband knows how to operate rota and minerva for numbering, he is also doing the post production? am i rgt? binding, finishing, sorting, cutting etc...and he's been doing this for 6 years...

right now, he is looking for a job (operator or helper) to earn of course at the same time to have new knowledge of new machines or bigger machines. before we've been looking also for the possible schools that offer training for printers but we couldnt find one. i believe,PPI conducts training for that right? we've been planning to contact them so we can be a member...

your forum guys is a big help for us, i hope you can help us find work for my husband, salary doesnt matter as long as he will gain new experience, thats whats important...i am also orienting myself in printing coz im doing all the quotation and purchasing of supplies, sometimes, layouting. we are very much eager to join your organizations...

your suggestions and referral woud be very much appreciated.

hope to hear from the masters, though ur conversations overwhelm me, i couldnt understant some words but its really a big help.

can we sit also and listen on your upcoming EB? may 4 right?

my number is 09194446812. kindly text me if ever.

hav a nice day to all!
Back to top Go down
ibler

Number of posts : 112

HELLO EVERYONE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE!!!!   HELLO EVERYONE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:28 pm

hi jacque!

welcome to the forum! we have gurus here for every printing department (prepress to finishing). just drop a question and the guru's will be willing to help.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

Number of posts : 404

HELLO EVERYONE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE!!!!   HELLO EVERYONE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:04 pm

Welcome to the forum, jacque! The EB is on May 14.
Back to top Go down
GOR

Number of posts : 31

HELLO EVERYONE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE!!!!   HELLO EVERYONE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:55 pm

Welcome to the forum jacque!
This will be a good EB --- dumadami tayo bounce Smile
Back to top Go down
blanketman

Number of posts : 14

HELLO EVERYONE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE!!!!   HELLO EVERYONE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:42 pm

Jacque,

I maybe wrong but I think Don Bosco Manila have a printing course or at least a graphics arts course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELLO EVERYONE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE!!!!   HELLO EVERYONE!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filipino Printers Forum :: Printing in General :: Printing in General-
Jump to: