Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Machine Shop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archer

Number of posts : 58

Best Machine Shop Empty
PostSubject: Best Machine Shop   Best Machine Shop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 10:40 pm

What machine shop would you recommend?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 9

Best Machine Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Machine Shop   Best Machine Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 11:52 am

Hi Archer,
since you are located in Mandaluyong, I would recommend Bengems Machine Shop. They specialize in printing machines and have been in the business for a long time. The shop is located in Old Zaniga near San Felipe Neri Church. Look for Mang Ben. Check the contact info at www.philprinting.com by clicking on the Suppliers Directory.

Another machine shop I can recommend is Dynamic Tools. Although not specialized in printing they do good work. The owner, Jess Celis, was a former instructor at Don Bosco. The shop is also located in Mandaluyong, at P. Cruz Street. Tel nos. are 5320502 and 5350183.

Keep posting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.philprinting.com
Archer

Best Machine Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Machine Shop   Best Machine Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 8:48 pm

Thanks for the advise!
Back to top Go down
presstech

presstech

Number of posts : 257

Best Machine Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Machine Shop   Best Machine Shop Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 10:26 am

Ok din ang Jacobe Machine Shop sa EDSA Caloocan. Si Boy Jacobe ang hanapin.
Back to top Go down
Archer

Best Machine Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Machine Shop   Best Machine Shop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 8:48 pm

Is Jacobe Machine Shop specialized on printing machines?
Back to top Go down
presstech

presstech

Best Machine Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Machine Shop   Best Machine Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 7:12 am

Jacobe specializes in printing machines. It's a favorite among printing machine mechanics.
Back to top Go down
ibler

Number of posts : 112

Best Machine Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Machine Shop   Best Machine Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 5:38 pm

do you need to send the parts there or can they just fabricate based on previous orders? we are outside manila and it would be impractical to send a part for them to fix
Back to top Go down
presstech

presstech

Best Machine Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Machine Shop   Best Machine Shop Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 10:12 am

Case to case basis and mangyayari dito. For common parts such as grippers for K line machines, you may not have to send the sample. I suggest you call up Boy Jacobe and ask if the sample for the part you need will have to be sent or not. Tritan (Promax) stocks up on common parts for some popular machines such as Solna and Heidel K. you can ask for a list from them.
Back to top Go down
ibler

Number of posts : 112

Best Machine Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Machine Shop   Best Machine Shop Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 3:14 pm

Thank you presstech.

I have been getting supplies from promax. But i wanted the bulkier parts for the common machines like the heidel plate clamps etc. I will give them a call soon!

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Machine Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Machine Shop   Best Machine Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Machine Shop
Page 1 of 1