Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re Hamada E47 - Mikom PLC programming.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leo_arvada

leo_arvada

Number of posts : 29

Re Hamada E47 - Mikom PLC programming. Empty
PostSubject: Re Hamada E47 - Mikom PLC programming.   Re Hamada E47 - Mikom PLC programming. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:14 pm

I had a Hamada E47 Offset with a Mikom PLC and a Fuling Inverter. The machine does not run anymore when pressing the run button but when pressing the inch switch, the motor runs and suddenly stop. Air pump motor works also fine. By reprogramming the Inverter from Terminal operation to Keyboard, the main motor runs smoothly, but all switches and sensors of the offset was disabled. This time I can run only the offset in manual mode. This means that main motor works fine and can control by pots. Thinking that there must be problem with the Mikom PLC (Type: MVP40ESO1R, MVP400F.PCB Rev: 2.04) Been replaced already all Reed relays but to no avail. Any idea admin where, who and how to program this PLC? I doubt program installed was corrupted and can't find at their site http://www.mikom.com.cn. Your generous ideas and sharing is a big help. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eyp.ph/complete.jsp?v_listtype=3&v_criteria=D&
gellabo226

Number of posts : 1

Re Hamada E47 - Mikom PLC programming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re Hamada E47 - Mikom PLC programming.   Re Hamada E47 - Mikom PLC programming. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 9:48 pm

clean niyo po yung contacts sa PLC same tayo problem naayos ko yung akin
Back to top Go down

Re Hamada E47 - Mikom PLC programming.
Page 1 of 1