Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pls help: packaging and labelling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
upyr29

Number of posts : 1

pls help: packaging and labelling Empty
PostSubject: pls help: packaging and labelling   pls help: packaging and labelling Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 3:56 pm

Hi everyone!

Im so happy that i was able to find this forum. I do hope you can help me out sirs/ma'am.

We are a small printing shop here in Baguio City. For a year now we have clients that are asking us to print their labels, we are only using inkjet printers. Because of the constant demand for label printing we are planning to expand our business to packaging (esp on paper bag making) and labelling. However, as of the moment we cannot find the right machine for this.

According to my reading flexo printer is the best for this but I'm having second thoughts due to the following reasons:
1. Lack of knowledge - I know it would take months and months before we really learn the how-to's even if we attend seminars.
2. Cost of production.
3. Lack of skilled workers here in Baguio - tried asking in the locality but seems like no one is really knowledgable in running one.
4. Quantity that needs to be printed - since we are just talking about small to medium run.

I've tried looking for digital press but all I got is HP indigo. By the way anyone knows how much is the hp indigo ws4500?

Also if anyone know if there are seminars for paper bag making on a production scale because we plan to print on paper bags and let our local women association here in our area help us with the assembly. (to help them also have their own earnings).

Please I badly need your help. Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
fotostuff

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: pls help: packaging and labelling   pls help: packaging and labelling Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:53 am

Call me 09228906590 jojo
Back to top Go down
slk

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: pls help: packaging and labelling   pls help: packaging and labelling Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:34 pm

We can help with the production of short run labels and stickers.

0917-8548949
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pls help: packaging and labelling   pls help: packaging and labelling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pls help: packaging and labelling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filipino Printers Forum :: Printing in General :: Printing in General-
Jump to: