Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alternative to tarp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jedpangan

Number of posts : 2

Alternative to tarp Empty
PostSubject: Alternative to tarp   Alternative to tarp Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:34 am

Tarps are still everywhere, typhoons and elections notwithstanding. I'm interested in eco-printing. Though there are companies that now produce environment friendly tarpaulins, I 'm curious whether these are already available in the country.

And should one not prefer to use tarp, what material or paper is there that is water resistant, tearproof, light, and washable that can be a better alternative to the now ubiquitous tarp?
Back to top Go down
rickyv

Number of posts : 19

Alternative to tarp Empty
PostSubject: alternative   Alternative to tarp Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:17 am

there are alternatives to tarpaulin, one is cloth with sublimation printing which is much pricier at P60 per sq ft. another is the plastic which is cheaper but not eco- friendly. i don't know if someone is doing the recyclable plastic material for banners already. the one they use for grocery bags in SM groceries now. anyway, if that is already available in the market that would be cheaper and eco friendly too.
Back to top Go down

Alternative to tarp
Page 1 of 1