Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Condolence to Mr. Teody Roque of Photokina

Go down 
+3
Sandman
presstech
JhunRuby
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JhunRuby

Number of posts : 9

Condolence to Mr. Teody Roque of Photokina Empty
PostSubject: Condolence to Mr. Teody Roque of Photokina   Condolence to Mr. Teody Roque of Photokina Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:54 am

Condolence to Mr. Teody Roque of Photokina, one of our brother in printing world. He passed away (Feb. 16, 2010)
peacefully in his sleep...

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
presstech

presstech

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: Condolence to Mr. Teody Roque of Photokina   Condolence to Mr. Teody Roque of Photokina Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Teody was a very good friend. I was with him Monday afternoon; and even talked with him Tuesday afternoon. Yesterday morning (Wednesday) I learned that he passed away.

Teody was one of those talented technicians who never hesitated to share his knowledge with others. I learned a lot from this humble and selfless person.

I will certainly miss him.
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

Number of posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Condolence to Mr. Teody Roque of Photokina   Condolence to Mr. Teody Roque of Photokina Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:16 pm

We will miss him indeed.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dulay

Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: Condolence to Mr. Teody Roque of Photokina   Condolence to Mr. Teody Roque of Photokina Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:49 pm

Condolence to his family. Teody was among my first acquaintances in the world of pre-press.

He was indeed a very good person who readily share his knowledge with others.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Blade

Doctor Blade

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Condolence to Mr. Teody Roque of Photokina   Condolence to Mr. Teody Roque of Photokina Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:08 pm

Teody was a very silent person. It was Mr. Mike Labordo of Ever Printing Press who noticed Teody's skill when he was just working as a computer tech support in Timog. This guy then became a master of his own trade from then on. May he rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
ea

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Condolence to Mr. Teody Roque of Photokina   Condolence to Mr. Teody Roque of Photokina Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:35 am

Our condolences!
Back to top Go down
CIECAM

CIECAM

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Condolence to Mr. Teody Roque of Photokina   Condolence to Mr. Teody Roque of Photokina Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:09 am

Pakipaabot na lang din po ang aking pakikiramay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Condolence to Mr. Teody Roque of Photokina   Condolence to Mr. Teody Roque of Photokina Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Condolence to Mr. Teody Roque of Photokina
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filipino Printers Forum :: General Category :: General Discussions-
Jump to: