Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank yous!

Go down 
+2
Sandman
ibler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ibler

Number of posts : 112

Thank yous! Empty
PostSubject: Thank yous!   Thank yous! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:38 pm

First off, I would like to thank sir presstech for organizing the event. It was truly worth the travel! I'm sure a lot of us who attended are very grateful for this altruistic gesture.

Next to mr. basilio for the wonderful background on color management. I will admit that even though I have been reading and experimenting about color management, a perspective from someone who does this day in and day out beats all the books out there.

Although sir, there is one more C you forgot to mention. Cost. Initially, developing the whole system is very costly. You will only get to appreciate it once everybody in the organization practices it.

Next to sir larry. I have more questions coming out from your discussion than before listening to it. But im glad it gave us a layman's understanding of calibration. Read the book and you'll get crazy understanding everything.

To those who were in the background who always kept us grounded when things were getting to be too technical, thank you! I'm sorry I failed to get your names.

The light/viewing table alternative light source is the best! Thank you sir!

To all those who were waiting for the heidelberg manuals, they're with sir presstech. I think he'll upload them soon.

Again, thanks to all and hope to meet you in on of these days on the next gathering.

ibler

p.s.
does the quotation sw have a password? i cant get it to work.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

Number of posts : 404

Thank yous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank yous!   Thank yous! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:45 am

It was so nice to have met all of you. Sayang, I just wished I could've stayed longer. So many things to discuss in so little time. But at least we saw the whole picture, as well as the different process controls needed to make our final output close to ISO.

Ibler, what issues are not so clear to you? We're all ears. Better siguro, if we address the problem with the topic number so everyone can refer to the slide presentation for reference.

Ex: 4.2.3 Screen frequency (film or printing forme)

Btw, thanks to Sir Fred Ileto once again.
Back to top Go down
SuperTrooper

SuperTrooper

Number of posts : 16

Thank yous! Empty
PostSubject: MARAMING TY TY TY   Thank yous! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:23 pm

thank you peoples for the time, the information and knowledge, the food, and most importantly for the get together.
Back to top Go down
ibler

Thank yous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank yous!   Thank yous! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:02 pm

Don't worry sir larry. I'll definitely post them here.

Thanks again!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

Thank yous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank yous!   Thank yous! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:09 am

Billy, thank you nga pala. Sana talaga sa susunod mas mahaba ang stay ko sa Manila...hopefully by December, para naman I could learn more from you on digital printing's pros and cons.
Back to top Go down
billy

billy

Number of posts : 179

Thank yous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank yous!   Thank yous! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:10 pm

Thanks to Presstek and to Our Sponsor(s).
Thanks to Larry who find time to discussed and shared to us about ISO 12647. And to all who attended the EB. Ty Tyand Ty
Back to top Go down
GOR

Number of posts : 31

Thank yous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank yous!   Thank yous! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:19 pm

It was a great EB! I wish we have more time to talk after the presentation.

Thank you very much Larry and Billy for the presentation. LOTS of good stuff there.

Sir Fred for organizing the EB and the programs

Thank you to the sponsors as well ... that guy in the corner and I think the lady seated at the other side of the big table Smile

To other forum members and non-members I've met there, thank you for attending. Hey supertrooper, I think it's time to change your avatar Wink

cheers guys! Laughing
Back to top Go down
SuperTrooper

SuperTrooper

Thank yous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank yous!   Thank yous! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:01 am

sorry GOR, i'm not ready to reply my gf yet.... yeah i love super heroes lol!
Back to top Go down
SuperTrooper

SuperTrooper

Thank yous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank yous!   Thank yous! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:02 am

i mean "not to replace" my gf
Back to top Go down
GOR

Thank yous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank yous!   Thank yous! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:12 am

SuperTrooper wrote:
i mean "not to replace" my gf

OK Bro! I remembered golum tuloy. Forgot to ask Larry. Hmnnn Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

Thank yous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank yous!   Thank yous! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:42 am

Speaking of avatars, why not have one GOR? SuperTrooper, ano'ng nangyari....nagulpi ka ba ni Mrs. for going home late? hehehe...
Back to top Go down
presstech

presstech

Number of posts : 257

Thank yous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank yous!   Thank yous! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:19 am

Thanks Larry for the very informative lecture. It was really an eye opener.
Thanks also to Billy for laying the groundwork for Larry's lecture.
Another round of thanks also to Bert for contributing a lot to the discussions.
We really learned a lot.

My only regret is that I forgot to bring my camera. These are the only shots that came out reasonably well with my cellphone.

Thank yous! 2509435163_334e1b6276

Thank yous! 2510267778_9404ecef3d

Mmm, I think Larry looks a lot better than Golum here.
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

Thank yous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank yous!   Thank yous! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:16 pm

Oh my gulay, we forgot.....wala tayong group picture!!!
Back to top Go down
ibler

Thank yous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank yous!   Thank yous! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:22 pm

oo nga! sayang! may confession ako. I brought my camera that night. it was in my wifeys handbag!!!

Sorry! Smile
Back to top Go down
GOR

Thank yous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank yous!   Thank yous! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:19 am

larrysison wrote:
Speaking of avatars, why not have one GOR? SuperTrooper, ano'ng nangyari....nagulpi ka ba ni Mrs. for going home late? hehehe...

Avatar? Ok i'll get one but i want something more "horrific" affraid than golum. But now that you have a "golum" close up, i think i'll have great difficulty in finding one Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

Thank yous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank yous!   Thank yous! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:56 pm

GOR, you want something really horrific? Always sends chills down my spine every time I look at her.
Thank yous! Moz-screenshotThank yous! Exorcist
Back to top Go down
ibler

Thank yous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank yous!   Thank yous! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:13 am

cute portrait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thank yous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank yous!   Thank yous! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank yous!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filipino Printers Forum :: General Category :: General Discussions-
Jump to: