Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PREPRESS EVENTS IN 2K8

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
f2sangreo

f2sangreo

Number of posts : 20
Location : 79 Molave St., corner Kamagong St., Duyan-Duyan, Proj. 3, QC.

PREPRESS EVENTS IN 2K8 Empty
PostSubject: PREPRESS EVENTS IN 2K8   PREPRESS EVENTS IN 2K8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:17 am

HELLO TO FELLOW PRINTERS AND PREPRESS PEOPLE!

I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THERE'S AN SCHEDULE OF EVENT FOR PREPRESS OR PRINTING IN GENERAL THIS YEAR? I'M A NEWBIE IN PREPRESS TECHNOLOGY, SO I WANT TO LEARN MORE THROUGH SEMINAR OR EXHIBIT OR ANY EVENT THAT CATERS TO PREPRESS PRESS AND POSTPRESS!
Back to top Go down
http://francosangreo.multiply.com/
presstech

presstech

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: PREPRESS EVENTS IN 2K8   PREPRESS EVENTS IN 2K8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:23 am

We publish a calendar of events in the Philippine Printing- Online magazine at www.philprinting.com. However, this has not been updated. Sleep

We will be updating the magazine, including the events calendar by next week. Please check the site by the end of next week for information on upcoming events and seminars.

Sorry for the delay.
Back to top Go down
fotostuff

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: PREPRESS EVENTS IN 2K8   PREPRESS EVENTS IN 2K8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:27 am

sir meron na po ba sched ng prepress events for this year.

btw, sir i have a mako 46 imagesetter but the laser optics malfunction, part # A024571.
i just request if you can help me find this part or suggest where to find it, even used will do. thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

Number of posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: PREPRESS EVENTS IN 2K8   PREPRESS EVENTS IN 2K8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 2:52 pm

Hi fotostuff. Have you tried contacting American Technologies? I believe it's still located in Bautista St., in San Juan. Better to get from the vendor so you'll have warranty. My thoughts only.
Back to top Go down
billy

billy

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: PREPRESS EVENTS IN 2K8   PREPRESS EVENTS IN 2K8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:39 pm

If I am not mistaken, Ideal marketing hava taken over the distributorship of the ECRM products. Call Ideal, 9306274/73 and look for Nilo or Rina.

It is the Graphics Expo, but I am not sure.
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

Number of posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: PREPRESS EVENTS IN 2K8   PREPRESS EVENTS IN 2K8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:07 pm

Ooop! Thanks for the update, Billy. Out of touch na pala ako diyan. So, Ideal is still around, ey?
Back to top Go down
billy

billy

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: PREPRESS EVENTS IN 2K8   PREPRESS EVENTS IN 2K8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 12:39 pm

Ideal is also the distributor of Creo CTP, ECRM CTP/CTF, Prinergy workflow, X-rite products, Approval proofing and Kodak Proof Pro SW. Kodak Plates, Films and Chemicals.
Back to top Go down
fotostuff

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: PREPRESS EVENTS IN 2K8   PREPRESS EVENTS IN 2K8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:56 am

Thanks Larry and Billy.

American Technologies do not carry these products anymore.

I already ordered the optics at Ideal, medyo mahal lang talaga, 300k.
pero kailangan talaga, no choice.

thanks again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PREPRESS EVENTS IN 2K8   PREPRESS EVENTS IN 2K8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PREPRESS EVENTS IN 2K8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filipino Printers Forum :: Technical Topics :: Press-
Jump to: