Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Press Consultants

Go down 
+4
APC
blanketman
presstech
Archer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Archer

Number of posts : 58

Press Consultants Empty
PostSubject: Press Consultants   Press Consultants Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:30 pm

Does anyone know any press consultants that have been press operators?
Back to top Go down
presstech

presstech

Number of posts : 257

Press Consultants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Press Consultants   Press Consultants Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 8:58 pm

It is very hard to find someone who is both a consultant and also former operator.
Meron consultant pero hindi dating operator. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Archer

Press Consultants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Press Consultants   Press Consultants Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:01 pm

I know, but it is hard to convince operators unless you can show them how to do it. We once had such a consultant but he died recently. He came from a press who won international awards for quality.

Anyway, we would settle for a consultant who can bring along an operator that can prove his point!
Back to top Go down
blanketman

Number of posts : 14

Press Consultants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Press Consultants   Press Consultants Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 6:52 pm

What exactly do you require from the consultant?
Back to top Go down
Archer

Press Consultants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Press Consultants   Press Consultants Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 11:46 pm

To improve our print quality like how to make consistent and shiny black text with no drying problem. How to minimize the use of press chemicals, etc. Anything that can be improved.
Back to top Go down
APC

APC

Number of posts : 31

Press Consultants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Press Consultants   Press Consultants Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:28 pm

Archer wrote:

Hi Archer,

Just joined the forum. We are a consultancy firm which can provide you with the press consultant you need. I myself work in the graphic industry for about 32 years and was operator before on sheet-fed offset, web-offset (heat-set), gravure and flexo and also a former instructor in offset printing.
Maybe we can help you.
Back to top Go down
judz

Number of posts : 3

Press Consultants Empty
PostSubject: Press Consultants   Press Consultants Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:27 am

yung bossing ko pinaka qualified... dapat sya hanapin nyo, di sya maramot. marami dyan me alam pero magbebenta lang ng kung anu-ano. check nyo sa ugra... ang bukod tanging pinoy na PSO expert...

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

Number of posts : 404

Press Consultants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Press Consultants   Press Consultants Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:18 pm

Hi judz. Welcome to the site. I'm sure your boss is very qualified. Maybe you could persuade him to join us?

Kakaunti sa atin ang nakaka-alam ng PSO pero madami na din ang nakaka-alam ng ISO 12647. Yun nga lang walang willing gumastos for a 3-day stay in Switzerland....or elsewhere (Thailand) just to get Ugra Certified Experts certification.

Besides him meron din naman iba diyan sa Pinas na nakaka-alam ng ISO 12647 pero hindi sila sa Ugra naka-attach pero sa ibang certifying body. APC for instance has pre-audited numerous companies diyan sa atin. Most of them, if not all, eventually got their ISO 12647-2 certifications in printing. APC has also conducted many print standardization training all over the country and I'm sure madami din silang natulungan with their endeavors.

Sana nga your boss can join us here para mas ma-enlighten tayong lahat sa mga bagong techniques sa printing.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
printhacker

printhacker

Number of posts : 9

Press Consultants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Press Consultants   Press Consultants Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:18 am

judz wrote:
yung bossing ko pinaka qualified... dapat sya hanapin nyo, di sya maramot. marami dyan me alam pero magbebenta lang ng kung anu-ano. check nyo sa ugra... ang bukod tanging pinoy na PSO expert...

cheers
[url]

hi.judz

sino ba ung bossing mo nayan mukang ok yan. baka pwede makilala para makapag tanong naman tungkol sa mga proofer and sa press narin.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

Press Consultants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Press Consultants   Press Consultants Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:45 am

Hi printhacker. I almost forgot, regarding proofing requirements kontakin mo nga din pala si presstech (Sir Fred Ileto). Canon proofer ang hawak niya. Magandang option din yan and di masyadong mahal.

Last edited by larrysison on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

Press Consultants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Press Consultants   Press Consultants Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:52 am

printhacker wrote:

hi.judz

sino ba ung bossing mo nayan mukang ok yan. baka pwede makilala para makapag tanong naman tungkol sa mga proofer and sa press narin.

jocolor

Si Ariel Reyes yung tinutukoy ni Judz. He's Ugra Certified Expert and is currently connected with Printwell, Scanwell, and Fortune. We haven't met yet pero according to Erwin Widmer, Managing Director of Ugra, magaling and mabait daw si Ariel. His email is ar_king17@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
printhacker

printhacker

Press Consultants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Press Consultants   Press Consultants Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:19 pm

larrysison wrote:
printhacker wrote:

hi.judz

jocolor

Si Ariel Reyes yung tinutukoy ni Judz. He's Ugra Certified Expert and is currently connected with Printwell, Scanwell, and Fortune. We haven't met yet pero according to Erwin Widmer, Managing Director of Ugra, magaling and mabait daw si Ariel. His email is ar_king17@yahoo.com
[url]

thanks sir.
ok pala sya sleeping gian-king. hindi masyado maboka pero sikat.
farao
Back to top Go down
printhacker

printhacker

Press Consultants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Press Consultants   Press Consultants Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:15 pm

APC wrote:
Archer wrote:

Hi Archer,

Just joined the forum. We are a consultancy firm which can provide you with the press consultant you need. I myself work in the graphic industry for about 32 years and was operator before on sheet-fed offset, web-offset (heat-set), gravure and flexo and also a former instructor in offset printing.
Maybe we can help you.
[url]

i like your style APC simple but rock & roll lol!
Back to top Go down
wisiwig05

wisiwig05

Number of posts : 3

Press Consultants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Press Consultants   Press Consultants Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:14 am

printhacker wrote:
APC wrote:
Archer wrote:

Hi Archer,

Maybe we can help you.
[url]

i like your style APC simple but rock & roll lol!
[url]

hi! to all.

printhacker, your rigth siple but rock di katulad ng iba ang layo ng sagot sa tanong. elephant
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

Press Consultants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Press Consultants   Press Consultants Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:13 am

Magaling talaga yan si Frits [APC]. Madami na syang natulungan sa atin sa industriya. He is a Fogra Certified Partner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Press Consultants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Press Consultants   Press Consultants Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Press Consultants
Page 1 of 1