Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

imagesetter seller...anyone???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
punks11

Number of posts : 4

imagesetter seller...anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: imagesetter seller...anyone???   imagesetter seller...anyone??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:08 pm

mga sir, my maliit po ako printing press, having a kor heidelberg d2 po sa la union. i would like to purchase an image setter preferably lino 330,12inch with rip and processor... anyone can advice me for this matter or a hint to any good and affordable imagesetter...tnk you...

here is my email add:
ehsonpress6@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
presstech

presstech

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: imagesetter seller...anyone???   imagesetter seller...anyone??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 2:06 pm

When buying a used imagesetter, you have to make sure that you get support for service and parts. I personally know several companies that purchased second hand imagesetters from sources that could not provide after sales support; and they regretted their purchase later on.

Here is a list:
1. A company owner purchased an imagesetter from a friend who closed shop to migrate to the U.S.. He never got the unit running.
2. A printing machine dealer imported an imagesetter for his press. After 3 months, the unit broke down. He never got it repaired.
3. A company bought an imagesetter from the ADB auction last year. Until now it's not yet running.
4. 2 companies I know imported units from the U.S.. They never got them running because of missing or defective parts.

There are more sad stories to share.

The advise I can give is to purchase from dealers that can provide the following:
1. units that have been refurbished and tested prior to delivery.
2. installation
3. warranty
4. support for parts and service.
5. good reputation and tract record.

sunny
Back to top Go down
punks11

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: imagesetter seller...anyone???   imagesetter seller...anyone??? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:20 am

thank you for the advice mr. press tech., i really appreciate.
pls. inform me some supplier and contacts for purchasing imagesetter with long term agreement and care for the unit itself.

im seeking for a 12 inches, preferably linotronic 330 with processor and rip or a scitex 200, 14x19 also with complete accessories.tnx

you may email me sir;
ehsonpress6@yahoo.com

tnx ng marami
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: imagesetter seller...anyone???   imagesetter seller...anyone??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

imagesetter seller...anyone???
Page 1 of 1