Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jumpstart to Printing Press

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sryope

Number of posts : 5

Jumpstart to Printing Press Empty
PostSubject: Jumpstart to Printing Press   Jumpstart to Printing Press Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Hello,

I want to expand into commercial printing, I want to meet the needs of my clients in the printing of flyers, posters, calendars, yearbooks, stickers and labels, PET bottles. Is there a general-type printer for such requirements? Can you please give me brands and models of printers to compare with?
Back to top Go down
MOOK

PostSubject: Re: Jumpstart to Printing Press   Jumpstart to Printing Press Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Do you consider Digital Press to Cater you Business needs?
Back to top Go down
sryope

PostSubject: Re: Jumpstart to Printing Press   Jumpstart to Printing Press Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Feed me info please.
Back to top Go down
sryope

PostSubject: Re: Jumpstart to Printing Press   Jumpstart to Printing Press Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Mook, riso printing shall also be considered. People will be looking for that in the upcoming 2013 election.
Back to top Go down
doming

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: help please   Jumpstart to Printing Press Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:14 pm

I want to start a press business.. pero i only have 50k for a capital.. anu po advise nyo pra mkapagsimula po ako.. please.. I REALLY NEED HELP..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jumpstart to Printing Press   Jumpstart to Printing Press Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jumpstart to Printing Press
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filipino Printers Forum :: Printing in General :: Buy and Sell-
Jump to: