Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bring in more members to this forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archer

Number of posts : 58

Bring in more members to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Bring in more members to this forum   Bring in more members to this forum Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 9:37 pm

We need more printers in this forum! Invite your printer friends to log in.
Back to top Go down
Flexoto

Flexoto

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Bring in more members to this forum   Bring in more members to this forum Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 8:32 am

I agree. I think not only printers but also suppliers, print buyers, technicians, graphic artists/designers and any other professions related to printing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.printers-mart.com
Doctor Blade

Doctor Blade

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Bring in more members to this forum   Bring in more members to this forum Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:28 am

This is a very good site for the printing industry. Let's all do our share to promote this forum. Job well done for the Admin and moderators. sunny
Back to top Go down
vincentheat16

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: i second to that   Bring in more members to this forum Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:55 am

agree. I think not only printers but also suppliers, print buyers, technicians, graphic artists/designers and any other professions related to printing.

i aslo agree to this, that all must have a piece of share of thoughts to this forum to make it more benefecial to the prinitingindustry of the philippines. to the administrator, and moderator.. your a blessing to all of us. maybe you could arrange an event to all the members of this forum so that we could all meet in person. good luck and god bless to all the printers and suppliers.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Blade

Doctor Blade

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Bring in more members to this forum   Bring in more members to this forum Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:46 am

There are lots of members. I just wonder why most post originators are talking to themselves... affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring in more members to this forum   Bring in more members to this forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring in more members to this forum
Page 1 of 1