Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press

Go down 
+7
presstech
xtian73
ea
vincentheat16
fotostuff
ani-blade
oddvertise
11 posters
AuthorMessage
oddvertise

Number of posts : 3

HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press Empty
PostSubject: HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press   HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:16 am

I'm looking for HONEST dealers who can provide me machines and consumables that I'd be needing for my start up business.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
ani-blade

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press   HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:00 am

Hi,

Ano bang klase gusto mo iprint?
Back to top Go down
oddvertise

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press   HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:32 pm

Hi,

Flyers, brochures, receipts, etc.

I need a basic offset machine. Heidelberg recommends their 2-color GTO pero medyo pricey for me.

Also, do you recommend that I immediately invest sa CTP?

Back to top Go down
fotostuff

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press   HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:46 am

a good start is a kord 64 single color machine, size 18x24 inches, around 700t. or komori sprint, 2color, size 19x26, around 1M. plus you need a paper cutter, around 150t, platemaker around 80t. and numbering machine minerva around 40t.
call me 09228906590.
Back to top Go down
vincentheat16

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press   HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:08 pm

we do have program for newbie in the field of printing. We have this unique free use program for printing machines intended to do your printing needs. we also have periperals that could be helpful for you in your newly strat up business. such as a3 size cutter , table top binder hotmelt glue, pvc id printer dual sided and mnay more. if you would like to know more we about us. i could meet you in your office sometimes next week. this is my number, 09236578100 give me a call or send me a message.

some of our clients our well known printers in the market.

to name a few

quiapo printing press at manila
de lumen printing press at taytay
n.u printing at laguna
metroprint asia at dagupan

and many small to medium scall printers all over n.c.r
aslo in provinces

our committment to is to give at par services to our
business partners and grow with them to the years

marlon villanueva
system consultant
akinto marketing corp.
14 jm raymundo bldg. balete drive quezon city.

Back to top Go down
ea

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press   HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:19 pm

oddvertise wrote:
I'm looking for HONEST dealers who can provide me machines and consumables that I'd be needing for my start up business.

Thank you!

We can help you! Pls contact Mr. Ed Dela Cruz @CP# 09209601206. cheers
Back to top Go down
xtian73

xtian73

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press   HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:59 pm

what size of offset machines r u lookin 4? i can help u find a good machine for ur business. we also have platemakers and other equipments for ur printing needs. this is my number 0929-1658465, 728-4365 and 66. my name is christian B.
Back to top Go down
presstech

presstech

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press   HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:12 pm

fotostuff wrote:
a good start is a kord 64 single color machine, size 18x24 inches, around 700t. or komori sprint, 2color, size 19x26, around 1M. plus you need a paper cutter, around 150t, platemaker around 80t. and numbering machine minerva around 40t.
call me 09228906590.

Hi Oddvertise!

An alternative to Fotostuff's suggestion is a GTO46 NP (with numbering /perforating attachment), which should cost about 700T. You will no longer need the Minerva.

If you are new in printing, you should attend a printing orientation seminar.

Best of luck in your new venture! sunny
Back to top Go down
paking

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press   HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:06 pm

hi oddvertise. you may want to check out my print shop for sale. 1 unit solna 124, 1 unit chandler & price letterpress, 1 unit vertical and a mechanical cutter all at a very reasonable price all in great running condition. rfs: migrating to another country . . . mike 09198002013
Back to top Go down
oddvertise

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press   HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Thank you very much everyone! I'll find time to call those who left their contact numbers.

And yes I agree...I do need an orientation seminar on the field of printing, I just can't find one. If you happen to know an on-going seminar pls message me Smile thank you!
Back to top Go down
presstech

presstech

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press   HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:42 pm

PPTF has a General Printing Orientation seminar scheduled in the next few weeks. You can call them at 7132671 and 7130902. Look for Cristy Manuel.
Back to top Go down
Maki

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Backround in the industry   HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:43 pm

I have no idea what your background is in the industry but to invest in a serious business (making real profit0 Maybe what you need is someone with good experience (experienced Manager)not only with production but the marketing aspect balanced with the proper production equipment and the market you plan to target. I am an American operating in Iloilo and have been in the industry for over thirty years. Many seminars today do not address proper balance between these aspects of starting a profitable business. If you don't follow this balance it becomes more of just a hobby.
Back to top Go down
manilawine

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press   HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:59 am

Maki wrote:
I have no idea what your background is in the industry but to invest in a serious business (making real profit0 Maybe what you need is someone with good experience (experienced Manager)not only with production but the marketing aspect balanced with the proper production equipment and the market you plan to target. I am an American operating in Iloilo and have been in the industry for over thirty years. Many seminars today do not address proper balance between these aspects of starting a profitable business. If you don't follow this balance it becomes more of just a hobby.

I do agree with maki, seminars are very helpful, but what you need is someone with real hands on experience, someone who knew how to operate this machines, someone who know how to get this machine fix, e.g. if your heidelberg machine would break down where would you get the service to repair (heidelberg house is good but very pricey), someone who knows how to make computation e.g. paper layouting, you must identify you niche market... What software to be used (customized paper cutting software, imposition software etc.) too many aspects to simply ignore. Its best to have an enterprise software to automate price quotation (after all opening a printing press is all about earning money). There are also certain machines brand that simply would not perform --> you would only know this upon experience. Good luck with your business. All research without actual application is useless.

--- i have 20 years experience in printing press setup, marketing and management. Good luck with your business
Back to top Go down
doming

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: help please   HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:57 am

mga sir good day!
Sir ask ko lang anu ang pde pagsimulan na printer pag ang pundo ko lang eh nsa 50K. kasi talagang gusto ko magsimula ng printing press sa bulacan.. ayaw naman magpa-loan ang bangko pag ala pang 2yrs ang business. ala din ako makitang in-house finance pra sa machines... PLEASE HELP NAMAN PO.. PLEASE...
Back to top Go down
manilawine

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press   HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:24 pm

doming wrote:
mga sir good day!
Sir ask ko lang anu ang pde pagsimulan na printer pag ang pundo ko lang eh nsa 50K. kasi talagang gusto ko magsimula ng printing press sa bulacan.. ayaw naman magpa-loan ang bangko pag ala pang 2yrs ang business. ala din ako makitang in-house finance pra sa machines... PLEASE HELP NAMAN PO.. PLEASE...

Sir ask ko lang anu ang pde pagsimulan na printer pag ang pundo ko lang eh nsa 50K. kasi talagang gusto ko magsimula ng printing press sa bulacan.. ayaw naman magpa-loan ang bangko pag ala pang 2yrs ang business. ala din ako makitang in-house finance pra sa machines... PLEASE HELP NAMAN PO.. PLEASE...[/quote]

Its difficult to start without the necessary capital to start this type of business, but i am not discouraging you either, do you have actual experience? (have you worked in a printing press before?), you must consider, business permit location which will already amount to 10k or depending on the declared capital , space rental at least 50 square meter, put it 7k, electrical wirings/plan if your setting up single phase will cost at least 10k plus deposit for service size roughly mga 5k up siguro, kapag 3 phase mga 100 k up gastos mo depending on the electric service provider, if you are skilled machine operator then congratulations, di mo na kailangan kumuha ng operator that will cost at least 400 pesos a day or 50 pesos per hour, magbibili ka pa ng stock ng tinta or ink which will cost 350 pesos kada lata pang offset, magstock ka enough for 2 weeks operations. Di pa kasama dito ang stocks of paper. Plates, chemical ... etc Kung papasok ka sa ganitong negosyo you need real guts and solid financial know how.

-- this is based from real experience but experience may vary
good luck --- i hope you learn something from my share
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press   HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP! I'm planning to put up my own printing press
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filipino Printers Forum :: Printing in General :: Buy and Sell-
Jump to: