Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

in into plastic printing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pagan

Number of posts : 5

in into plastic printing Empty
PostSubject: in into plastic printing   in into plastic printing Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 3:17 pm

pasensya na po napunta ako sa wrong thread anyway ulitin ko lang po.

im into plastic printing, i hope you tackle queries from the plastic scene, ill appreciate kung ma direct ako sa forum na plastic printing ..im desperate to get a bag machine of good quality yet medyo kaya ng bulsa..any referral?salamat po and mabuhay ang mga forum na ganito!
Back to top Go down
presstech

presstech

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: in into plastic printing   in into plastic printing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:42 pm

Plastic bag printing (such as grocery bags) uses the flexographic process. I suggest you visit the Print Philippines 2007 and the Print & Labels 2007 exhibitions. Both are scheduled on September. Baka may mag exhibit ng flexo machine doon.

China makes a lot of these machines. Marami akong nakita sa exhibition doon.
Back to top Go down
pagan

PostSubject: Re: in into plastic printing   in into plastic printing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:49 pm

thank you presstech! ill look forward sa september..tanong ko lang other sites baka familiar ka where i can get schedule of events regarding plastic printing? Very Happy ...

also, what do you guys think of the plastic printing industry today? im planning kase to go into that business and quit my day job..would hugely appreciate inputs...thank you!
Back to top Go down
Ms.Greatwall

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: in into plastic printing   in into plastic printing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 12:39 pm

Hi Pagan,

Try to Call great Wall Machinery @ 714-8636 and 716-1355, They have a complete range of machines for Plastic and Packaging Equipments. They do have Rotogravure Printing machine. Look for MS. ELSA
Back to top Go down
http://greatwallsales.multiply.com
eman

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: in into plastic printing   in into plastic printing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:03 am

Dear Sir,

Our Company Grapack Asia is presently into printing business. Please let us know your contact no. and we will be glad to pay you a visit and introduce our products( flexo machine and other consumables(mounting tapes, dr. blades, etc) which are solutions to plastic printing.

regards,

Emman Untalan
890 0604
Back to top Go down
pagan

PostSubject: Re: in into plastic printing   in into plastic printing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:48 pm

*hai-sah* wrote:
Hi Pagan,

Try to Call great Wall Machinery @ 714-8636 and 716-1355, They have a complete range of machines for Plastic and Packaging Equipments. They do have Rotogravure Printing machine. Look for MS. ELSA

thanks hai-sah! ill check it out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pagan

PostSubject: Re: in into plastic printing   in into plastic printing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:50 pm

eman wrote:
Dear Sir,

Our Company Grapack Asia is presently into printing business. Please let us know your contact no. and we will be glad to pay you a visit and introduce our products( flexo machine and other consumables(mounting tapes, dr. blades, etc) which are solutions to plastic printing.

regards,

Emman Untalan
890 0604

hi eman.

im putting things together pa. expect me to contact you the soonest! regards.
Back to top Go down
signcrafter

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: in into plastic printing   in into plastic printing Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:40 pm

i already have a printing shop in tacloban city & we have a mutoh printer & im buying a Flora Printer dis december. but what i really want is to buy a printer for cellophane & plastic bags kaso lang i really dont know anything about plastic printing. can someone introduce me to plastic printing machine suppliers because im really interested in purchasing one. in preparation na din para sa 2010 elections kc diba may nagpapagawa ng plastic posters. pls email me details or leave message at our website http://www.laderaartspot.com

tnx
Back to top Go down
http://www.laderaartspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in into plastic printing   in into plastic printing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in into plastic printing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filipino Printers Forum :: Printing in General :: Suppliers Section-
Jump to: