Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 *Is this worth buying for?*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MakeMySign

Number of posts : 1

Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 *Is this worth buying for?* Empty
PostSubject: Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 *Is this worth buying for?*   Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 *Is this worth buying for?* Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Hi guys! I have a large format printing shop here in Rizal and due to lots of inquiries of flyers, brochures and calling cards, i am thingking of buying multifunction copier like Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 worth 425K. One reason why i choose this machine its because you have an option not to enter to any of their maintenace aggrement (charge per print).

For those who have this machine or like this machine or who have knowledge about this machine....my 425k question is...is this worth buying for?

Hanggang sa muli...
Back to top Go down
osctech

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 *Is this worth buying for?*   Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 *Is this worth buying for?* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:28 pm

I think too expensive. No Try Ricoh at half the price. What functions do you need?
Back to top Go down
vincentheat16

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 *Is this worth buying for?*   Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 *Is this worth buying for?* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:08 pm

and mahal naman... meron mas affordalbe than that i suggest mag canvass u, try fuji xerox docuprinter...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 *Is this worth buying for?*   Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 *Is this worth buying for?* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 *Is this worth buying for?*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filipino Printers Forum :: Printing in General :: Buy and Sell-
Jump to: