Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

imagesetter film and ps plate supplier

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jcpolicarpio

Number of posts : 2

imagesetter film and ps plate supplier Empty
PostSubject: imagesetter film and ps plate supplier   imagesetter film and ps plate supplier Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:31 am

we also supplied inkjet paper for proofing machine, we also introducing photo book set from gemany, you can enjoy your personalized photo book using high quality photo paper with elegant hard bound cover included in the package. for more info/question please call 02-3734372 and look for joseph, Global Star Graphics, Inc.
Back to top Go down
ARC

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: imagesetter film and ps plate supplier   imagesetter film and ps plate supplier Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:41 am

Hi Joseph,

Just want to check if Global Star still operates?

TY.
Back to top Go down
alltek

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: imagesetter film and ps plate supplier   imagesetter film and ps plate supplier Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:12 am

Good day!

We are a printing distributor. We sell imagesetting film, metal plates, CtP plates, InkJet media, etc.

Pls. let me know if anybody's interested.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
yaser helal*

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: i need 2 buy led film   imagesetter film and ps plate supplier Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:47 pm

i am looking for LED film suitable for screen tanto 6120 imagesetter
the riquired sizes are
1-83,3 cm in 60 m
2-71,1 cm in 60 m
i am looking for the best price of sqm
thank you
Back to top Go down
presstech

presstech

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: imagesetter film and ps plate supplier   imagesetter film and ps plate supplier Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:02 pm

yaser helal* wrote:
i am looking for LED film suitable for screen tanto 6120 imagesetter
the riquired sizes are
1-83,3 cm in 60 m
2-71,1 cm in 60 m
i am looking for the best price of sqm
thank you

I suggest that you contact the Agfa distributor in your area. I have a Screen DT-R3100 and only Agfa could supply film for it. Since the local distributor does not maintain a regular stock supply of this film; I had to order at least 50 rolls with a shipping lead-time of 2 months.

In my opinion, Agfa is now the major supplier of imagesetter film. There are some other brands that are actually generic products produced in Agfa owned plants.
Back to top Go down
alltek

PostSubject: Re: imagesetter film and ps plate supplier   imagesetter film and ps plate supplier Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:24 am

presstech wrote:
I suggest that you contact the Agfa distributor in your area. I have a Screen DT-R3100 and only Agfa could supply film for it. Since the local distributor does not maintain a regular stock supply of this film; I had to order at least 50 rolls with a shipping lead-time of 2 months.

In my opinion, Agfa is now the major supplier of imagesetter film. There are some other brands that are actually generic products produced in Agfa owned plants.

Does the Screen DTR 3100 use LED film? Isn't it IR? Are you using Agfa film or the generic Agfa film?
Back to top Go down
presstech

presstech

PostSubject: Re: imagesetter film and ps plate supplier   imagesetter film and ps plate supplier Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:51 pm

alltek wrote:
Does the Screen DTR 3100 use LED film? Isn't it IR? Are you using Agfa film or the generic Agfa film?

Hi Alltek!

The DT-R3100 uses IR film. I believe that Agfa also produces LED film for the Tanto 6120, which incidentally is still a current model of Screen.

I use Agfa and 2 other brands which are generic.
Back to top Go down
alltek

PostSubject: Re: imagesetter film and ps plate supplier   imagesetter film and ps plate supplier Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:14 am

presstech wrote:
Hi Alltek!

The DT-R3100 uses IR film. I believe that Agfa also produces LED film for the Tanto 6120, which incidentally is still a current model of Screen.

I use Agfa and 2 other brands which are generic.

Hmm... what size are you currently using? I might be able to give you good pricing on your film.
Back to top Go down
presstech

presstech

PostSubject: Re: imagesetter film and ps plate supplier   imagesetter film and ps plate supplier Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:18 am

Hi Alltek,

I sent you a PM.
Back to top Go down
alltek

PostSubject: Re: imagesetter film and ps plate supplier   imagesetter film and ps plate supplier Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:18 am

Hi Sir Presstech,

I sent you a reply.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: imagesetter film and ps plate supplier   imagesetter film and ps plate supplier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

imagesetter film and ps plate supplier
Page 1 of 1