Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROLAND PRINTER...

Go down 
+2
vincentheat16
CPA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CPA

Number of posts : 3

ROLAND PRINTER... Empty
PostSubject: ROLAND PRINTER...   ROLAND PRINTER... Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:31 pm

sugestions about this printer...

ROLAND SP540v ok po ba tong printer na to?...

my friend told me na itong printer na to is maraming pwedeng gawin?...like..
tarpaulin printing, stickers, cut and print, digital print for tshirts, magnetic media...etc...

any suggestions po?...
Back to top Go down
vincentheat16

Number of posts : 57

ROLAND PRINTER... Empty
PostSubject: roland printer   ROLAND PRINTER... Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:42 pm

i do have a client na my mga roland printer and it is very use full sa kanila. By the way do have a duplicatorna ba. may up coming program kami un para sa graphics expo. binabalik un free use ng mga riso na capabe sa a3 size paper. ask sir danny cuna ng metroprint asia of dagupan. he did avail last dec 2008 nung machine namin. call me if you have other question 09236578100
Back to top Go down
CPA

Number of posts : 3

ROLAND PRINTER... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLAND PRINTER...   ROLAND PRINTER... Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:05 am

vincentheat16 wrote:
i do have a client na my mga roland printer and it is very use full sa kanila. By the way do have a duplicatorna ba. may up coming program kami un para sa graphics expo. binabalik un free use ng mga riso na capabe sa a3 size paper. ask sir danny cuna ng metroprint asia of dagupan. he did avail last dec 2008 nung machine namin. call me if you have other question 09236578100

gnun po ba sir?...wat do you mean by duplicator?...para san po ba yun sir?..
Back to top Go down
cancer69

Number of posts : 28

ROLAND PRINTER... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLAND PRINTER...   ROLAND PRINTER... Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:04 pm

graphics expo in philippine trade center is on june 3 to 6, 2009. ATI the company that distribute Roland Large Format Printer is joining the event
Back to top Go down
fotostuff

Number of posts : 57

ROLAND PRINTER... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLAND PRINTER...   ROLAND PRINTER... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:07 pm

i went to graphic expo yesterday. daming machines pang tarp. sad to say wala masyado about or related sa offset printing, unlike last year dami. bakit kaya sir fred?
Back to top Go down
billy

billy

Number of posts : 179

ROLAND PRINTER... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLAND PRINTER...   ROLAND PRINTER... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:52 am

Marami na ang nag cost cutting ngayon na manufacturers. They do not want to go to exhibits instead, they conduct thier own seminar for the target market they wanted to penetrate, solution approach ika nga. If you happen to see the inner side, most are for billboards , may nakalagay pa nga na pang eleksyon sa isa s mga booth.
Back to top Go down
presstech

presstech

Number of posts : 257

ROLAND PRINTER... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLAND PRINTER...   ROLAND PRINTER... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:19 pm

fotostuff wrote:
i went to graphic expo yesterday. daming machines pang tarp. sad to say wala masyado about or related sa offset printing, unlike last year dami. bakit kaya sir fred?

My observation is that Graphic Expo is focused more on design, photography, digital printing and graphic software.

For more on offset printing, I suggest the Print Philippines Exhibition on Sept 3 at the World Trade Center. It will be held simultaneously with the 14th National Printers Convention.

Print Philippines is part of the recently organized ASIA PRINT Federation made up of 7 Asian countries involved in organizing exhibition; so we can expect more exhibitors this year. Please read the related article at the Philippine Printing Online on www.philprinting.com.

Another exhibition with offset related machines on display is the Print & Labels Exhibition on Oct. 7.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ROLAND PRINTER... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLAND PRINTER...   ROLAND PRINTER... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROLAND PRINTER...
Page 1 of 1