Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FREE USE Digital duplicator (RISO)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vincentheat16

Number of posts : 57

FREE USE Digital duplicator (RISO) Empty
PostSubject: FREE USE Digital duplicator (RISO)   FREE USE Digital duplicator (RISO) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:06 pm

hello guys, Im a system consultant of an exclusive distributor of digital printing equipments and also finishing products, maybe some of you know my company( AKINTO MARKETING CORP.) By the way if you have or into starting a business in printing, my company does have a great program to help out those who would like to have thier own machine for printing such as duplicators(riso). It is called the FREE USE PROMO, i could discuss the details if you want to inquire bout it, just give me a call 09236578100 or leave a message to my secretary at 723-7120 im happy to help out too. also yung may mga existing riso machine na sirain at masakit na sa ulo ang maintenance cost, mahal na consumables and low tech quality, we welcome trade in at a reasonable cost. Dun nga pla sa Promo na free use 3 yrs zero maintenance ang printers, to a vail you have to give a refundable deposit and buy an initial set of consumbles para sa unit na ipapahiram namin this is specially made para sa mga printers kesa mag invest ng mahal eh pahiramin na lng ng company namin ng duplicating machine (riso). Sa mga printers na wala pa nito its an oppurtunity to have one at a very low investment cost. Makatulong ito sa pagprint natin ng mga meduim volume run yung hindi na kailangan na ioffset pa, mas makasave kayo and still have your quality of printing at i speedy production at a low cost. Some of our valued client are Quiapo Printing, Diamond Printing Press, Abacus Digital Prints, N.U Printing, DGR bookbinding, De Lumen Press, and may more to mention na printers din, they found out that benefit of having one unit our akinto duplicator is worth nothing to lose but more to gain. feek free to contact me if you have inquiry about the mechanics of the FREE USE PROMO. Best wishes to all and God Bless
Back to top Go down

FREE USE Digital duplicator (RISO)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filipino Printers Forum :: Printing in General :: Suppliers Section-
Jump to: