Filipino Printers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Message Board for the Philippine Printing Industry (Established 2007)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gentlewind

Number of posts : 9

Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine Empty
PostSubject: Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine   Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:03 pm

Hi, We are into desktop publishing and currently looking for a machine that can do foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing. Anybody who knows a supplier of this machine?

Any feedback will be much appreciated.

God Bless
Back to top Go down
fotostuff

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine   Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:18 pm

may printing exhibit ngayon till sat sa SMX. SM Mall of Asia.
may nakita ako supplier dun, 2yata. one is HIT international
Back to top Go down
presstech

presstech

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine   Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:02 am

fotostuff wrote:
may printing exhibit ngayon till sat sa SMX. SM Mall of Asia.
may nakita ako supplier dun, 2yata. one is HIT international

here's the contact info of Hit Int Phils

16 San Bartolome St., Pasig City
6719663; 6716222
hitphils@pldtdsl.net
Back to top Go down
Gentlewind

PostSubject: Re: Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine   Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:58 pm

Maraming maraming salamat Presstech and Fotostuff. I was intending to visit the event pero may print job pa ako so I will just call HIT International when I get there next week. Hopefully di ganung kamahal yung machine.

I owe both of you pasalubong from baguio Smile

Thanks again and God Bless.

Gentlewind
Back to top Go down
fotostuff

PostSubject: Re: Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine   Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:19 am

Hi Gentlewind.
Namimiss ko na halaya from good shepherd, hehe.

I'm into desktop publishing also. may branch kami sa SM fairview.
i have a gold stamper, yun local gawa sa marikina, worth 7500 bili ko dun. may nabili ako dati na imported medyo mahal nasa 35t yata, pero mas ok pa yun local. gamit ko makina sa bookbinding.
you can visit my shop if you have time, nakapag expand ako sa offset printing and largeformat printing, from desktop publishing with only 1computer and 1copier 7years ago. we now have 4 offset heidel, 2 largeformat, and imagesetter machine for colorsep.
Back to top Go down
Gentlewind

PostSubject: Re: Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine   Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:20 pm

Hi Fotostuff,

Sure sige dalhan kita ng ube halaya from good shepherd.

Wow, kaka-inspire naman ang success story mo Smile How I wish we could achieve that kind of success in the coming years. kakasimula ko pa lang ung desktop printing last year so andami ko pa dapat matutunan.

I started an arts and crafts business pero may mga nagtatanong ng mga personalized items so pinagaralan ko adobe photoshop and added personalized mugs and clocks services. From that, nagtry kami ng wedding invitations which I'm thankful to God kasi dumami ung demand.

May mga nagtatanong ng gold foil embossed style sa invitations so i tried searching the internet pero wala akong mahanapan na local supplier. Naglakas loob ako to post an inquiry dto sa printers forum and I'm glad you responded.

Thanks a lot nga pala for the tip, meron palang local machine na mabibili sa marikina. Since your satisfied with it and the price is just right, dun na lang ako bibili.

Ano nga pala name ng shop niyo sa SM Fairview so I can drop by there pagbalik ko jan sa manila? Smile

Best regards!
Back to top Go down
fotostuff

PostSubject: Re: Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine   Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:03 pm

Print Avenue ang name shop.
Text mo lang ako kung pupunta ka 09233586245.
Back to top Go down
hannah

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine   Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:33 am

hi fotostuff!

are you selling your stamping machine?

I'm looking for one too...
Back to top Go down
fotostuff

PostSubject: Re: Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine   Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:00 pm

i have one stamping machine na available.
you can check it at fairview.
meron brand new machine sa Tribel. sa harap ng quiapo church.
Back to top Go down
karl

PostSubject: Re: Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine   Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:00 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for a rotaprint offset. Any printing machine dealer that sells make?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine   Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for foil/gold/hot stamping and embossing machine
Page 1 of 1